11/10/08

DENIED!!!!!

It was relli "romantic" watching u ask Amanda to home coming in front of every1 at Y&G. 2 bad she only said yes not 2 embarras u!!

from "Love Blog":
"but alright, alright. i have envied you at one point or another, but its not your fault you're extremely intelectually capable, handsome, and have a great sense of humor? Gotta cut you some slack. Shit, if I had all that I'd be pretty egotistical myself. OOH!!! AND!!!! also extremely responsible, witty, and willing to help a friend in need. We're all thankful of you, Conner. Keep making us laugh!!!"
2 bad Amanda doeznt think so too Connor!

I bet Amanda iz relli sad she kant go wit u becuz she has "SAT practice" ... yah rite

May b she said no caz she knowz u kissed dis.. =/
Well id rather date her den her sad sister. Aly's little sad copycat follower ={

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cathyandaki said...

It's Our Turn knows who you are.
Be careful because soon enough everyone is going to know and I have a feeling it's not going to be very nice for you. You're smarter than this.

New posts, btw.
http://lolourturn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

JOSEPHINEHIDAJAT!

cathyandaki said...

Nope.

lolfool said...

whooo iz it

lolburn said...

Thanx lolourturn. We kno who u r 2 ;}

u r not kewl said...

does anyone really know who anyone is nowadays?